Attorneys at Meade & Schrag LLP represent employees in actions against employers for sexual harassment or other discriminatory practices. We understand that each employment case is unique and involves sensitive personal as well as legal issues. We therefore develop an individualized strategy in each case.
- Ammari Electronics, et al. v. Pacific Bell Directory (Alameda County Case No. RG05198014)
- Beaver, et al. v. Tarsadia Hotels, et al. (S.D. Cal. Case No. 11-cv-1842 DMS)
- Chang, et al. v. Winklevoss, et al. (Massachusetts Superior Court, Suffolk County, Case No. 09-5397 BLSI)
- ConnectU, Inc., et al. v. Facebook, Inc., et al. (D. Mass. Case No. 1:07-CV-10593-DPW)
- The Regents of the University of California, et al. v. Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., et al. (San Francisco Superior Case No. PTR-11-294230)